By default mouse scroll value is set to 3 automatically. If you want to increase or decrease it to enhance your working experience, follow this post.
Speed up mouse scroll in Windows 10
1. Go to Start Menu and select Settings.
2. Click on Devices in Settings tab.
3. Click on Mouse and Touchpad from the left panel of your screen. Or you can simply search mouse from the right side of the tab.
4. Now in the third option, you will find a slider. Choose how many lines to scroll each time with your mouse. Roll the mouse wheel to scroll lines at a time. Hold and drag the slider to the number of your choice.
5. By default, the value of the slider is “3”. But you can change it up to a level of 1-100. You can change the sensitivity of your scroll wheel of your choice. To do so click on “Addition mouse options” at the bottom of the page.
6. Click on the wheel tab when “Mouse properties” open.
7. Here you will find two options – “Vertical scrolling” “Horizontal scrolling”. you can change this sensitivity level manually from 1-100 in both the options.
In case your mouse’s left button is not working then this can be changed to right from “buttons” option. And if you are checking it by changing to right then to revert it back you have to untick by right click because then your right click will be working as primary button.
You can change your mouse pointer from here only. Select “Pointers” and choose your favorite pointer from drop down menu.
You might like How to and when to defragment Hard Disk Drive in Windows 10/8/7.