Sitemap or Sitemap is an XML file that contains information about urls on a website. It helps crawlers or users to access to a website. It allows Webmaster to provide information to search engines that these URL’s are available for crawling.
Sitemap for a Website
Follow these steps to create your website Sitemap.
1. To create Sitemap for a Website in XML format click on this website.
2. Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters in the form below to create your website Sitemap. Like
1. Change frequency(select at what frequency you post on your website)
2. Last modification(you may select “Use server’s response”)
3. Priority (select Automatically calculated priority)
3. Press 'Start' button and wait until the site is completely crawled. Maximum 500 pages will be indexed in the sitemap.
4. You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including a number of pages, broken links list, XML file content, and link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
5. Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
Note : You can make your website's Sitemap in XML, Compressed XML, HTML, ROR file formats.
You may like How to open Command Prompt in Windows 10/8/7.